MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Tuesday 17 April 2012

WFH


I'm prioritising at present and putting my energies where I need them to be, in response to all kinds of stuff - the above thus reflects my current charming approach to Life. I have nasty infections and I'm on antibiotics, I'm at the hospital again soon, and the Doctor tomorrow. I am tired. Medical doom-mongering may however go and fuck itself sideways, and I'm back to dealing with things my way for a bit. The options are for interested parties to assist or get out out of my way. Life is so much easier that way.

Anyway, I may not around much but I'm doing ok - because I say so :)  

2 comments:

Master's piece said...

Just know we are thinking of you xxx

Unknown said...

Hang in there, hope we'll see more great articles from you.