MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Tuesday 12 July 2011

Q&A



Q: Why start a blog now?
A: Because I get asked the same things a lot and I thought this might be a good way to respond. Also, I like the recently referenced idea of being able to 'rabbit on' (geddit?) about my opinions without speaking as mod of the Owner/ property board I help run.

Q: Why am I called 'Mistress Tiara'? (Which in a moment of wild efficiency, I actually forgot to say in my opening post. I should probably write a bio at some point).
A: Because it made me laugh because it was so camp and funny and irreverent. Because it sounds like a drag Queen name and that rather tickles my sense of subversion. Probably because I loved Courtney Love so very much when I was younger, than I used to run around in a grungelike manner wearing a tiara, ripped fishnets and a sexy nightie, and to be honest I've never quite gotten over it (I really do like to be the girl with the most cake and I still own a tiara or two). Because when you abbreviate it to MT it phonetically sounds like 'empty'. Because as 'Queen Of The Universe' and I am sure I deserve a lovely crown, even if it is just an imaginary one? Because my life is generally so very far away from tiara wearing, that it is a hilarious joke if you actually know me.... and because I chose it on a whim once years ago and it stuck and now I can't be bothered to change it. It's a username.


Q: How often will you blog?
A; Whenever the whim is upon me, I imagine.

Q: What will be the thrilling topic of your blogs?
A; My experiences in an Owner/ property relationship. Power exchange. Ownership. Slavery.  BDSM. My relationships. Politics. My life. What I am doing, feel like ranting or musing regarding on any particular day, and other 'Really Deep Thoughts'.
 
Q; Do I actually believe I own N?
A; Yes. As does he. It makes us happy. It's how we live our life. It extends to every corner of Us. He's mine :)

2 comments:

The Draughtsman said...

Off to a good start I reckon. I like that Q&A format.

Σκλαβος said...

I like it too. Let's see how it shapes up.