MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Wednesday 14 March 2012

Open wide.

I’m just in from the dentist. My face is all swollen and it was very painful as they were working close to the nerve. However this post is not about pain, but rather about blowjobs. Didn’t see that coming now did you?
First I need to explain that my mouth physically cannot open very far. I had surgery on it about three years ago and since then it has been much, much better - I can bite into apples now and everything. Check me out. Before the surgery I could open my mouth a tiny bit, and even now my mouth span is still really small compared to normal. Nowhere near as bad as before, so hurrah.
Anyway, this can cause difficulty at the dentist as they often can’t get stuff they need to in my mouth through the normal method as the kit is deeper than the opening.
Today for example they needed to put a piece of kit in there but it was simply too deep to go through the gap, however much pushing and wrangling we tried. In the end the only answer was to get it in sideways then adjust the head, as there is more width than depth, and though it was a squeeze in it went.  Not perfect but it just about worked so I'm counting it as a result.
The shape of the piece was not conducive to going in that way and so it had nothing to hold onto. It’s hard to explain accurately but hopefully I’m giving you the gist. I ended up having to try to hold it for them for lengthy reasons (I also ended up having to cuddle and comfort a crying dental nurse at one point, but that’s another story).
Anyway, there I am lying back in a dental chair while the dentist is trying her damnedest to sort things out. She was really great and working under very difficult circumstances (see above re crying dental nurse for one example of many) even without my tricky mouth making things more difficult.
Because the bit in question was totally the wrong shape to be in my mouth that way round though, it kept hitting the back of my throat at really inconvenient moments.
Now, as some of you know I’m not a chick prone to shoving cock in my mouth. It’s just not my thing, and I can’t imagine I’m likely to become overcome with the urge any time soon. So it’s fair to say I’m not an expert at dealing with things going down my throat, and I have a fuck-off gag reflex. But I wanted my dental work and I wasn’t giving up.
So what did I do dear reader? Why, turn mentally to the good ladies of FL of course! All the times I have read a witty journal of kaya’s about blowjobs or whatever, the information has obviously gone in, because I found myself using my ‘talking someone through something voice’ to myself in my head and thinking of all the handy hints and tips I’ve read from you all over the years, along with what I’ve picked up on my own adventures with hot men etc.
So basically I tried to think about the methods for handling this bloody big bit of dental kit trying to skewer my throat as I know some of you do a cock. I thought about all your handy hints and tips (and despite the pain of her digging away right on a nerve and my jaw feeling like it was going to go all skewy again, I found myself nearly sniggering more than once). Don’t bother telling me that if it doesn’t go down all the way it’s not the same, I am perfectly aware of that, but this is basically new territory to me. I’m giving myself 10/10 for effort if nothing else.
So thankyou dearest cocksuckers of the net . I’ve rammed cocks, both flesh and strap ons down the throats of various men and women many times, but I’ve never actually fellated a bit of dental kit before.


2 comments:

kaya said...

Oh. My jaw ached for you in sympathy!
But I'm glad to have been of any help, lol.

I have a use! Hoorah! ;-)

MsSparkles said...

You do!