MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Thursday 19 January 2012

Boys will be (with) boys.

Well I’ve felt like complete crap since finishing the steroids, which given my blood test results in not surprising. To be honest I still feel like crap, but there is a hint of improvement at last so let’s all celebrate that shall we? All else apart doing nothing much is profoundly dull.
One of the ways we can tell I am recovering is that a perverted itch that needs scratching has arisen. Namely I am very much in the mood for lounging around watching some men engage in sex and the down and dirty varieties of SM under my direction. Some things just never get tired, you know? I could quite fancy watching some nice muscular subordinate male being fucked senseless slightly against his will with some lovely roughness thrown in, that I wasn’t directing too, which indicates I am tired.
This has been my go-to wank material, and a primary sex thought for the last couple of days. I mentioned it to N today and he is strongly encouraging the latter. He was making helpful suggestions about what men I may like to see getting it on and howling (that aren’t him). He is claiming this is simply good service and trying to see I don’t overdo it while I am recovering.

You know, because saying 'slam his arse harder' and orgasming is so much work. 

No comments: