MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Friday 20 January 2012

'Miss Sparkles' has left the building - don't read if you're looking for rainbows.

Today has been a fucker of a day. There's been lots of stress, and my pain levels went nuts this afternoon. I took less painkillers as part of everything, and suffice to say this proved to be a big error. I really was just curled up in a heap.
I almost never lose my rag but being dicked around while I was in so much pain was not a good plan. 
At least fire is shiny.


I am now suitably drugged up and sitting at my netbook with earphones in listening to soothing music (I even just had Somewhere Over The Rainbow on, such is my desire to be soothed). More codeine will be downed soon. Then I plan to get under a blanket and watch The West Wing; my new boxset discovery, I’m up to about episode eleven and loving it; and then I plan to go to bed at the earliest viable opportunity.We had really good sex this morning which was definitely the highlight of my day.
Tomorrow will be better.
Hopefully.

2 comments:

Master's piece said...

Tomorrow is always a better day... well a new one at any rate :D

MsSparkles said...

Well so far it's better.... just :)