MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Monday 31 October 2011

Hitting him when he's down.

I haven’t been being anywhere near as sadistic with N as usual lately, for a lengthy list of reasons which I will probably cover in another post.
We are both viral at the moment, though he’s definitely worse than me. This has probably made him tetchy, but he managed to really irritate me this morning. As he also annoyed me the night before last this was not the brightest of moves. He compounded his error by not seeing why I would be pissed by his actions.
So, when the plumber had left today we staggered to bed for an hour or two of much needed restorative dozing. During a short conversation I looked at him and suddenly thought ’You know, if I set about him now, while he’s feeling so ill he’d really suffer’….. and lo, my base nature won out. He just looked so victim-like and helpless, which I never usually get from him so it was very tempting.
So, to paraphrase I put him on his stomach, stripped him and welted the Hell out of his arse with a very heavy hardwood paddle that he detests. His throat was too sore to even yelp with any affectivity, which was oddly pleasing and mock worthy. However hard I whacked him all I could hear were these tormented little raspy croaks and moans. That simply awakened the sadist in me and made me enjoy bruising his arse up even more.  He was crimson, very swollen and bruised by the time I’d finished, it was pleasant (for me).
Then of course a kindly soul would probably have let him sleep, but his cheeks looked so appealing that kindliness went out the window so I shoved him on his side (see how considerate and kind? I didn’t make him bend over, I let him lie comfortably on his side. Am I not saintly?) and basically shafted the living fuck out of his bruised little arse. It was so hot his cheeks were actively uncomfortable on my thighs to start with. This too was pleasing (for me).
I have never once seen him so pathetic and helpless.  Ill and shaky and devoid of energy, there was wonderful whimpering and some really satisfying snivelly type noises, and he still couldn’t make any serious noise because of his throat.  Every now and then he’d have a coughing fit which I quickly realised made his muscles contract so I soon got into a rhythm of shafting his arse really roughly every time he coughed. He looked a broken little heap of helpless loveliness.
I finished buggering him, many orgasms and somewhere between fifty and seventy minutes later, (I know this as my alarm went off at the wrong time as the clocks have gone back here and I hadn’t altered my phone so my alarm inconveniently went off at the wrong time) and laid there with him impaled deeply for another fifteen minutes.  He didn’t have the energy to do anything but lie there occasionally whimpering.  
I graciously told him I’d excuse him arse to mouth as I didn’t actually want him to suffocate – ‘then who would irritate me and make tea’? He gave a timid little croak that I took for gratitude. It could have been hatred but he was so wretched by this stage it was impossible to discern much without an effort.  He looked really rough.
Being rough with him while he is so ill was really enjoyable.  I think we can safely say my sadism remains intact despite less outing than usual.

Happy Halloween everyone.

5 comments:

Arianthe said...

Sir thinks this is absolutely *awesome* and he likes your style.

I hope you made N a cup of tea after all that.

Ms Demeanour

kaya said...

This is beautiful. Though I'm not sure he's thinking this right at this moment, he's a lucky man. ;-)

kaya said...

Also- my word verification to post a comment was "mating". How amusing. :D

Dina said...

I think we can safely say my sadism remains intact...

Were you doubting that it was still there?

Spring said...

goodness. sometimes it's just as well i've got no one to read this and get ideas. but it was wonderfully delicious from my own sadistic point of view. i'd be one very miserable baby on the receiving end :(. Poor N.