MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Wednesday 21 December 2011

Groan

Holy Mother of fuck I feel shit today. Last night was weekly big drug night and the day after that is always far from sparkling, the RA is surging as the steroids haven’t kicked in yet, and yet the steroids are making their presence felt in terms of side effects.  As such it is 16:00 and I have only just staggered out of the shower and am sitting here with wet hair in a dressing gown. Bleurgh.  
Weirdly though this really problematic burn on my stomach I’ve been battling with (this is such a sexy post isn’t it?) is suddenly healing. Huh. No idea why but yay for that at least. Maybe it heralds a swing in the right direction? 
(I cannot find my cellphone charger by the way; I have someone searching for me though; so if you are a real life person just reading to find where the hell I am, home phone, email or FB me please x )

No comments: