MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Tuesday 27 December 2011

A moment of peace

I was about to reply to Vix’ comment on my last post, but decided to just blog quickly instead, as I’m sitting here in my dressing gown drinking a chai latte anyway.
Though still really unwell, N is showing intermittent signs of small improvements. He managed to vigorously fuck my brains out for ages yesterday (‘God that really hurt my stomach but it was worth it’), which was very pleasing. And this morning he has asked for a bike ride, though he admits he’s really not up to much, and as I suspect he’ll be back really quickly I have not even given him a limit like usual. I’m packing him off to the Dr when they reopen, I am guessing that his anti-inflammatories have stripped his stomach or similar. It's stomach pain rather than stomach ache.
This morning there is a soothing, pleasant lull in the house, the first spot of tranquillity for a few days. I have entirely lost track of people’s planned comings and goings, but I woke up to one less person this morning, though if I understand correctly they are back later, and someone else arrives this evening (?) I’m going to run out of bedding soon.
N & I managed to sneak off ‘for a little lie down’ yesterday for a while, which as well as the aforementioned festive fucking, resulted in me having a very lovely doze afterwards too. When I tottered out of the bedroom later I found everyone competitively playing with Hexbugs, which I sleepily joined in and promptly worked out how to train. Some things just come naturally to a chick like me ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*grins*

I am glad you had a wonderful day, hex bugs ROCK. I got my girls one each this year. Make N eat something BEFORE he takes his meds. It will help with the stomach thingy.