MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Monday 21 November 2011

Patchwork Monday

Shedwatch: Door now assembled and just needs fitting.
Slavewatch: He's doing better, much more like his old self. I am assuming this is the result of sleep as much as anything else.
Sleepwatch: Insomnia last night triggered by tangible interruption and pain. I got up to not disturb N as much as anything else. There's no point in drugging him to sleep then keeping him awake. I'm really tired though.
As well as the above, in amongst other dull stuff, today I;
Rushed about too early, and too cold. It's bloody FREEZING here.
Went to a delightful tea shop and had hot chocolate ('for warmth') and toffee tiffin.
Had a lot of very hot sex. Again 'for warmth'.
Woefully failed to complete my to do list.
Bought a wooden Mexican calavera (day of the dead skull) pendant thing from a cool guy called Matt that I really like.
Bought lots of Christmas presents online and in the Mildenhall shops (tons of art supplies & a few toiletries).
Played a lot of Tori Amos, and a new copy of an old Kate Bush CD.
Came up with a fucking brilliant plan involving N, more of which later. I’m sure many of you will enjoy it immensely however :D

I now need to get stuff ready for an early start in the morning, but first I’m going to drink this tea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does it involve N in a dress????

Ok, ok ... But the thought of you raising his skirt and lowering the peach panting is just priceless.

Glad he's feeling better and I'd give you a nice rub if I was there. *hugs*

Unknown said...

Panties (knickers). Friggen auto-correct