MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Wednesday 16 November 2011

Versatility.

VBA’s are apparently ‘Versatile Blog Awards’ rather than say Visible Bra Atrocity, Very Big Arse, or Virgin Bootie Alert (this last one thanks, unsurprisingly, to the delight that is N). Who knew? Not I said the chick from Suffolk. But then the lovely Vixen told me. Mwah, Vixen <3
First I’d like to say that I love the fact it’s called ‘versatile' rather than random. Isn’t that sweet?
Being utterly wonderful I am ahead of the game on sharing things about myself , but as per the rules I shall offer seven more random bits of crap about myself fascinating tidbits in the spirit of randomness versatility.
1)  Is how many times I have played scrabble on a board and also the number of times I promptly had a meltdown over said scrabble. Seriously. It made my head glitch because of the patterns. I feel twitchy just thinking about the horrors.
2)  Is the minimum number of orgasms I seem to be capable of having in any one go.  I physically seem incapable of just having one.
3)  Is the optimum maximum number of slaves for me I think. A girl, a straight boy and a gay boy sounds nice, don’t you agree?
4)  Is the number of children I would have liked.  
5)  Is the number of stone I weighed at my lowest weight. I was emaciated and looked like crap, it was hardly some aspirational Kate Moss type thing.  Incidentally five is also the number of stone I would rather like to lose now. The irony, it burns.
6)  Is about the number of cups of tea I try to limit myself to in a day.
7)  Is the number of days of the week I am fucking fabulous. Also modest.
And now as per the rules once again I shall link to seven random blogs I think are cool.
Down The Rabbit Hole

To Do With As She Will



Versatility rocks my friends.

1 comment:

The Velveteen Hoodrat said...

Thank you for pimpin' my blog!