MT's thoughts on all kinds of stuff.


Thursday 17 November 2011

Stress relief.

To make up for the angsty post;
After tackling some difficult stuff today, I decided to let off steam by putting N through his paces when we got home. I put him in his cute lacy panties (aside: from the rear it’s actually a very pleasing fuckworthy view, not just a humiliation thing - I just don’t look at the front), spanking him over my knee in a slightly 'girlish' manner, then buggering the ever loving fuck out of him in various positions with his panties on his thighs and telling him he’d make a good wife.
I briefly felt pseudo-lesbian again. It must be all that purple ink ;)
After I’d finished all that and N had secured permission to remove the panties, he managed a sterling job of asserting his masculinity and generally giving me a blissfully good seeing to. This including him going to work on my breasts, which is a relatively recent triumph of his. I never used to like them being so much as touched, (it was like ‘touch the tits I’m going to punch you bitch’), and now he successfully makes me repeatedly orgasm that way. It is without doubt fair to say my man has mad skills in the sack. He has done some astonishing things in terms of eroticising all sorts of bits of me, or touching me in very clever ways (example, he does this awesome nerve ending thing that can make me orgasm and shudder when he does it on my lower back. And if he does his magic stuff on my neck I lose it. He's a fucking artist, literally).  
So anyway, he’s sore and I had a lovely, stress reducing, marathon, orgasm festival.
I might stick sharp things in him later I think. That sounds a nice way to end the day. I haven’t mention that though. Tra la la.


No comments: